Become a member
Eight reasons for joining
- Free counselling and advice via telephone, e-mail and Facebook are provided by Psorilinja. A nurse with psoriasis expertise and a dermatologist answer all Psorilinja contacts.
- Ihon aika –magazine shares timely information and experiences about psoriasis. Members receive the magazine four times a year as a member benefit. The annual fee for the magazine without membership is 40€.
- Peer support, lectures and events in various parts of Finland can be found through local associations and The Finnish Psoriasis Association.
- Courses and training for everyone with psoriasis.
- Valuable benefits. The membership card provides you with discounts at for instance travel agencies, hotels, pedicures and opticians.
- Defending rights. The association promotes the availability of timely and effective treatment and rehabilitation for psoriasis patients.
- Visibility for psoriasis. The Finnish Psoriasis Association and local associations increase awareness of psoriasis as a disease and dispels prejudices against the disease.
- The opportunity to influence and meaningful voluntarywork. As a member, you are welcome to influence the objectives and functioning of the Finnish Psoriasis Association and your local association.
Use this form to join a psoriasis association and through that become a member of The Finnish Psoriasis Association.
If you know what your nearest association is, or you want to join a particular association, mark it on the form. Otherwise, you will become a member of the association located nearest to you.
The membership fee is 22 € for adults and 11 € for young members (15–29 years old). Children under 15 are not charged a membership fee. Further information about the membership: email@example.com
If you want to join a particular association, please enter it here: